View Single Post
Old 05-20-2001, 07:12 AM   #260
Lord Shield

Ok guys, I'm back here now! This happens everytime I go to sleep (UK time) - I wake up and there's another two and a half pages of people smacking each other around. I shall indeed have to check weapons at the door. I may enforce an Anti-Magic field, but I don't want to dampen the effects of healing or half my drinks
Malavon, part of the bar has now got tropical/colourful plant life in it. Mel likes this area. I have just fitted some tables there (naturally grown rather than built - that's why they took so long to arrive). Mel is on the staff here. Her specialties are wedgies/atomic wedgies and bungee wedgies. She's the sweetest dutch fey you will ever meet
I agree with the Ed Greenwood comments, but it's not Elminster's fault his creator was such a wazzock. In fact, Elminster here gets embarassed when you talk about that egocentric geek
OK, EVERYONE! I said I'd try to recreate the Evermeet Ale but without the ridiculous price stamp it has at the moment. I call this version "Forever Beer". I'm dishing out free samples at the moment. Evermeet retails at 200gp a tankard (180 here), but this one should not cost more than 60, and I think it's just as good).

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp