Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2001, 10:34 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some GOOD-LOOKING custom pictures to use for Baldur's Gate. I've been to the Lady Nightshade's Custom Portraits and I also checked out the pictures on the Ironworks site, but to be honest I thought that 80 % of them just sucked. So who knows where to download beautiful portraits (especially female ones as I am a woman)? Please help, because I really want to customize my portrait, I think the ones in BG are so ugly (well most of them anyway). Oh that reminds me, another thorn in the eye of the Poll-Haters:
Which do you think is the best-looking portrait that you can choose from when creating your character? (so either male or female, BG2 or BG1).
I think my favorite male pic is the one that Ajantis from BG1 used, the knight-like figure with a greenish background.
The most beautiful female ones (the ones I used myself) would be those used by Imoen (girl with purplish background) and Safana (girl seen from side with tattoo on arm). You see they're all from the original BG1 pictures.