Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Arsenal finally won a trophy. But after the unfortunate loss in the FA cup, and their very poor CL performance, it must be a trophy which leaves kind of a sour taste. It was written all over Wenger's face when i saw him on TV. Winning the Premiership was the least they could do, but there was so much more for them this season.

Anyway, congrats Donut, a title well deserved. That gap of 9 hours you have, is something i'm quite familiar with myself. Don't worry, it's supposed to be like that.
Tell me johnny, when was the last time we never won a trophy ? and as for choking we lost in 2 games to our nearest rivals by 1 goal, in a 2 week period where we had to play a ridiculous amount of games. are all the other teams around the world that haven't won a treble chokers, dont think so. Anyway I danced and sang in the streets of highbury into the early hours of monday morning, so that tells you how dissapointed I am at only winning the league.As for the two teams we lost to, well they haven't won anything yet, would they have settled for 'only' winning the league ? [/QUOTE]Well, last season comes to mind, when Arsenal was playing fantastic football all year long.... until a few games from the end when they threw away everything, and practically gave ManU the championship on a silver platter. And how about Arsenal's European adventures ? Don't you agree that this particular team could have done a lot better than they did so far ? You may try to convince me you're satisfied and all, but i think were i an Arsenal fan, i would be seriously pissed with all the missed opportunities in the championsleague. I guess they lack the killersmentality to go all the way. [/QUOTE]Fa cup final 2002-03 ARSENAL 1 SOUTHAMPTON 0

And I don't need to convince you I'm satisfied,because I am, true, i'd love to win the lot , but not many teams do, but what I can say is I'm watching the best team in the world at the moment, how many people can say that and mean it.

PS didn't they used to have a league in Holland ? I saw a list of what I thought was football teams, but it turned out to be a product list for an electrical wholesalers. [img]smile.gif[/img]