View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 11:32 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
You bet your @$$ he has "mde his appearence known." WHat is his prob i meancmon taking 500and morefrom 1 person and from me 132 cmon that a little harsh. WHy do you giv a crap a bout th whole "spamming" thing anyways and everyone else why do you care what your rank is? This is stupid i mean warnings and stuff like that bcuz you post a lot! WHy did ou delete my bin laden thing? THat was NOT spamming i dont think. I dint know about th spammiing thing untill u wrot that thing about new mmbers and old plz read r whatever. IIII DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RANKINGS you think i do zircock but i dont. I just post a lot do you have a problem with that? I didnt know anything about the spamming thing especially when i cameto thi site. I was testing my sig out and i kept posting messages and someone said to stop cuz something but the point is i didnt know and as soon as i found out i stopped.

Hey ccfl, calm down a little. Z is pretty easy going and fair. Has been as long as I've known him anyway. Just read his post that explains to everyone what he considers bad posting and doesn't want to see in future. Follow his request and all will be fine! You are new and just need a little time to catch on, is all.

Cloudy

edit.. OK.. I must be tired, missed the 'misspelling'... ccfl.. you need to edit and maybe apologize...hmmm?
------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 10-05-2001).]