View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 06:24 AM   #42
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Way to go Aelia - lesson one - how to scare of the genie - mention that you want him to dance . Well it loked good for those couple of overs when Gillie was carving them up, but that wrtched run out of Steve Waugh was a momentum killer . So the Black Caps escape with a drawn series, and Donut has nothing to taunt us with. We would have made that target if we just had a bit more time darn it.

Well I usually take a "glass is half full" approach - the sporting worm looks to have turned and is no longer crapping on Australia. It's all go from here.

Not Wedding Dress - a dress for a wedding - the two are completely different . So was that an acceptance to any of my advances (football and wedding dinner). Interested to see if you are going to say the Yes word - looks like you have a commitment problem there dearie .

OK, what is next on the sporting agenda - Lilac Hill against the South Africans. Sigh, my boss will be going on a corporate box invite tomorrow - I will be stack back at the plant filling in for him (another sigh - a bigger one). So, finished your Christmas shopping yet? Wiz 8 will be available on Dec 14, though I now know that you can get it via the Web from a guy in Melbourne on next da delivery. Considered this, but easier to return to a local store if there are any disk problems, so I just wait.

Hope you are getting that kind generous older brother something good for Christmas - he sounds like a decent chap .