View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Falling on Floor Laughing The Imprison spell

We are fighting the Shadow Dragon and Nalia is getting level drained repeatedly. Then of a sudden Nalia vanishes just before a final fireball takes out the SD. Nalia's critical stuff is automatically transfered to PC; she was carrying the gembag, ammo bag, and a couple of quest items. After looting the SD I look for Nalia's remains, for she should have dropped her mage robe, leather armor and bow and arrows. But no remains are there, and her portrait is gone. At first I thought she got chunked and thought "oh well. I was gonna drop her after the Umar Hills anyway', and didn't worry about it. I finished off the Shade Lord and went back to Imnesvale.

I remember looking thru the battle log and noticeing that Nalia was repeatedly level-drained just before she vanished. I also did not notice her being chunked. Also the battle log NEVER said "Nalia-Death". So I thought maybe she was Imprisoned. I think that repeated level-draining can kill you, and maybe even chunk you, but you should leave behind your gear.

Well, maybe she was Imprisoned, so I go back to the SD dungeon and use my Freedom scrolls to try to free Nalia, but no joy.

My questions are;
1. What happened to Nalia? If Imprisoned, why won't my Freedom scrolls work? Bear in mind I am not high level enough to memorize and cast Freedom, I must use it from a scroll.

2. If she was level- drained to death then there should have been remains. If Disintegrated there may have been some remains, but in either of these cases the battle log should have reported "Nalia-Death".

So, what happened? Any ideas?

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote