Thread: Centaurs
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2000, 01:23 AM   #1
thefox

Man this game is full of bugs.... not only is my aku, and scabban quest stuffed... so is another one due to pure bad luck. I went out to map the lands, came ashore just as i was going to map the area, i was ambushed by some sabre toothed things.. so i flame striked them... also some centaurs came around the corner, and started to attack me... so i totasted them.... not thinking they were important since i was attacked.

Upon entering town again.. i decided i would start some quests off... and to my horror... the first quest to pop up was find a helmet from a leader of centaurs... which incidentally died, and i quickly returned to the spot, but there is no trace of this helmet now.. and my save game is too far back. (i know i should have checked on quests first.. just wanted to map the area first...)

Man i hate this game when it does this.... I have played many crpg games, and quest items just are not supposed to vanish, Sheesh even Dark Stone, limited as it was.. at least quest items never evaporated like this.. think they should work on a patch to stop quest items vanishing like that.

Creatures popping up at the most inappropriate moments.... arghhhhhh.... spose my game is buggered now.. fed up with silly things happening in this game....

argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh