View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 03:08 PM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
[Hmm. I'll definately try them out then... are these ones free btw? I was going to get the premium ones, except... a) I have a 56k modem which disconnects every two hours.. ('nought said) and b), I've not exactly sure whether I can save the mods onto disk or anything, in case my pc goes bust. I don't really want to be paying for the same mod twice... is there a cd with these mods you can buy offically from bioware? It would be nice if they did that...
I wish that there was a CD you could buy, save the bother of getting online every time that you want to load them, but no. For Adam Miller's (posts at Bioware boards as PIPboy4000) wonderful series of modules (there are 11 of them, great story line and good Romances) start here. They are free, and small enough to d/l over a dialup connection, there being so many of them.
EDIT: to add, this is one long, continuous story with a henchman that stays with you the whole time. My favorite is Anera, an LG Cleric and an Aasimar to boot. The Romance with her is wonderful. If you want, she and your character get married at the end of Mod 10 (Dreamcatcher 5) and have a little girl in Demon.

[ 01-18-2005, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]