View Single Post
Old 07-08-2001, 09:47 AM   #12
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Strider132:
ok, jan died in the shade dungeon and although he could have been resurrected (this was my first game) i tossed jans body onto the ground and adopted mazzy instead.... i got rid of aerie, but when i go to the circus its innaccessable, because its stil kalahs illusion, evn though i have completed this... my ranger is a standard ranger, i was gonna have an archer but i figured valygars close enough (especially when using modifiers...), i had a ranger mainly because i wanted the umar hils stronghold and to fight umar... which I would appreciate some tips on because im getting fed up with the hordes of skeletons turning up just as viconia left, and im wanna try an do this without anomen first..
Sound like a bug with the circus; if you killed Kalah, then you should be able to enter the tent (the illusion ends when you kill Kalah). There is no reason you should not be able to enter the tent and get Aerie. You might want to check to see if there is a patch for it (Baldurdash usually has the best patches).

------------------

Death is only the beginning...