View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 06:34 PM   #26
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by khazadman:
quote:
Oh do give over on the 'America standing up for the right' crap. America gets involved when those who are currently in office decides that it's in her interest to do so. Not unless. Get off of that moral high ground. It don't belong to you. Not nowise, not nohow. Does the word Rwanda ring any bells?
well we don't see any one from the eu stampeding for the moral high ground silver cheetah.WE keep taking the MORAL HIGH GROUND be cause we know it to be right.so many of you people over on the other side of the atlantic have to be dragged kicking and screaming.
and what about rwanda?you people didn't do a god damned thing about it either.hell,look how long it took for anyone to do any thing about the idiots in the balkins murdering each other.and that is in YOUR backyard not ours.
Quote:
Doesn't it mean something not only when Bushie is hated by the entire Western world, but on top of that, he didn't even win the popular vote in the United States?
alexander,why should i care if you don't like him?he's OUR president not yours.i view your leaders as weak men and women who don't have the courage to make a stand for what is right.look at germany.their top dog is more worried about people accusing him of coloring his hair than any thing else.and if you discount the massive democratic vote fraud bush probably won by a nice margin.
[/QUOTE]Ya gotta think that at worst he has at least HALF the voting public behind him..and the fact that his aproval rating is still hovering around the 80% range, indicates that he is in fact, liked by quite a few more than not. Now normally I don't believe the poll statistics..but this is from the same pollsters as did the polling for clinton..sooooooo I guess I can at least believe they are not just making it up. (and Clintons aproval rating wasnt too shabby either, despite the fact that I didnt like him or his politics)