View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 08:03 AM   #1
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

1. doesnt anyone look at this forum ? the last post besides my other topic was 3 days ago. does no-one care about NWN or is everyone posting in the other NWN forum ?

2. is it possible to get a little bit more control over NPCs ?
...Eg. I tell my henchman to stay back and shoot, someone engages them in melee, they die. I mean how much of a no-brainer is it to swap to a sword ? I cant even manually tell them to change because you cant talk to NPCs during combat

3. Im having all sorts of trouble killing the half-orc dude in blacklakes-no mans land. I'm a Level 3 human barbarian with great-axe and chain +1. Ive tried a few different henchmen for the battle, though I usually use the cleric. So far Ive completed the peninsular district (pretty much completely I think). I also have a battle axe / shield combo (shield +2 vs humans or something). Ive tried barbarian rage and attack with/out power attack. also tried parrying so the cleric can do her stuff.

please no spoilers on this, its my first time through, but if anyone can give me a hint on killing this one guy I would appreciate it.