Thread: Family forum???
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 07:57 AM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sad

LK, the general tone of your post is at odds with its' first sentence, mate. I haven't been around lately (we're in the middle of Annual Planning for next year) and so have no idea what you're talking about. Which thread/s are you referring to? It's annoying to read these types of threads which are general complaints/concerns about something but to make no reference to the actual thread you're unhappy about. It's even more annoying to have to find out about this in a discussion part of the forum, rather than via the existing protocol we have in place to address these kinds of issues (which works quite well, I might add). Surely this is not an unreasonable request, is it?

Possibly it would have been better to either PM or email one of us, or use the Report Post function to report whatever thread you have issue with, rather than posting a general thread like this one (unless you're specifically seeking feedback from fellow IWers rather than seeking moderator action). We often don't have the time to read every single thread and so rely on exception management to a large degree (ie people giving us a heads-up on potential problems). I have been checking my email for Report Post emails and haven't received any in the last couple of weeks.

So which thread are you talking about?

[ 10-21-2004, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]