View Single Post
Old 06-15-2001, 11:23 AM   #48
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OK now this is a hard one folks so listen up.
Now one day I was in town minding my own buisness when all of a sudden I heard a noise. Thinking to myself that sounds like someone in trouble I walk to where I hear the sound coming from behind a closed door. Opening the door a fraction I peek through the crack in the door and see three men standing round beating the shit out of someone on the floor.
Of course thinking I didnt want to stumble in and give those guys a pounding myself I decided to wait and see if I could help the guy out. But lo and behold they moved back to leave a puffed and buttered pillsbury dough boy on the floor!
And then one of the men speaks up.
"Well have you had enough? Are you going to tell us the secret recipe to your biscuits now???"
So I thought to myself hell it sounds fun maybe I can go in and land a few punches myself. But then a glance at my watch tells me I am late for a date and regretfully run on to my destination.

T/F? That is the question

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 06-15-2001).]