View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #58
Flamestryke
The Magister

Since I didn't mention it here the reasoning behind the Crocs dropping the various "stones" available in the game is this:

"Crocodiles have the curious habit of swallowing stones with their food. This is said to aid in digestion and act as a counterbalance while floating and diving."

Quoted from a scientific site about crocodiles.

The Cape is a Higardi Bandit drop.

So far still awaiting the correspondence I mentioned. If I don't hear something soon I will have to decide whether to implement the item per previous discussions or go ahead without it. Its kind of a part of a set of 5 weapons, 4 of which are already set in version 4. A hint, a blast from the past so to speak.

I hate to proceed without it and depending on placement (what we are hashing over currently) part of this may be available as early as Arnika so I don't want version 4 going out then version 5 following in a day.

I guess if I don't hear something in the next couple hours I will be forced to make that decision and move forward in some direction.

One thing did change, I am changing the format of the documention to tab delimited text files as opposed to CSV files. Forgot I had commas in some of my spreadsheet entries and CSV files got ugly. Removed the commas then just decided to go tab delimited to space the entries out for those viewing the files with a text viewer.

They still aren't the easiest things in the world to read so I advise anyone who does not have Excel to get some sort of spreadsheet software to view these text files in. Remember they are tab delimited when importing them into the spreadsheet software.