View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 02:21 PM   #6
MagiK

From the news I read today, apparently ENRON had far more influance with Ex-President Clinton than they ever had with our Current Commander in Chief, Dollar wise over the last 10 years like nearly EVERY other large corporation ENRON apparently gave money to both sides, however the Clinton administration (unlike Bush) Would regularly include Enron Exec's on his over seas junkets (at tax payer expense) and Also unlike the current Bush administration Ex-President Clinton Brokered the multi billion dollar deal that broke Enrons Back and started the slide to bankruptcy...that deal being the Hydro Electric Project in India which the Indian Power companies rennegged on once ENRON built the dam. Oh yes lets have FULL disclosure so we can see that oops its a giant conspiracy....brother! you anti-bush conspiarcy fans (short for fanatic dont ya know) really dont grasp how the world or politics or business works, Or perhaps you just dont have enough life experience in real world dealings to have a realistic view. Ahhh well

Believe what you want, but it wasn't Bush that forced the government to cover loans to ENRON that every commercial creditor refused.

Sorry this sounded too harsh and I didnt mean it to be nasty but I wrote it that way...In the US political system corporations give just as much money to the Dems as they do to the Republicans, They play both sides and to date there is NO indication that bush had any unusual dealings to ENRON or its collapse or the malfeasence perpetrated byu the company Execs. The Liberal Democrats are just as Rich and just as influenced by corporations as the republicans, none of them are driving Hyundai's or shopping at the dollar store. (talking about the politicians here)

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: MagiK ]