View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 10:25 PM   #34
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- yeah, i know that. dragons are known for their vast wisdom though, so... ^_^
IC- The group coughed as a cloud of dust suddenly rose around them, following a great crashing and flying bits of rock and rotten floor board. "What the-?!" Skye choked out. Lyulfe spread his wings abit, and cleared away the cloud some. Everyone stared at the partially mangled heap lying among broken shards of tower. **I believe that Shade is in need of a bit of assistance Skye, if you are done gawking** Lyulfe thought, as everyone slowly recovered from the sudden incident. "What? You have got to be kidding. That's not Sha-" She was cut off as the heap suddenly moaned, and dropped its sword next to Skye's foot. The sword looked very familiar... "Gyaa, it IS Shade!" Liliara walked to Shade's side to assess the damage. ** Didn't I just say that?** Lyulfe muttered. "Many assorted cuts and wounds varying from serious to light, most likely some broken ribs, and maybe some internal damage." While Liliara continued to rattle off a list of other probable damages, Skye was staring at the floor, her hair hiding her face. Lyulfe noticably turned a lighter shade of silver amythyst, and started to inch away from her. "Um, you ok Skye? Skye?" Liliara glanced up, when she felt a sudden increase of power surrounding the normally pacifist Skye (not sure if thats the word im lookin for oh well). Skye's aura almost seemed visible, which is rather strange for a bard. Skye finally looked up, and the look in her eye chilled everyone to the bone, as their blood curdled. Their hair stood up on end as she finally spoke. "They will pay." She walked coldly in the direction that Shade had come. Liliara cleared her throat nervously. "Bullvye, maybe it's best that you keep an eye on Skye... I owuldn't exactly trust her in this state of mind..." The warrior nodded gravely, then followed the receding figure.
Lord Flash growled at the robot. "You idiot, I didn't want to kill the guy! I know that elf from someplace..." Lord Flash struggled with his internal emotions. *Poof* his evil shoulder devil appeared. "Eh, why argue? You would have had to blow the fool up anyway." the devil said, grinning. *Poof* An angel appeared on his other shoulder, apparently having been in a hurry, with its halo and robes askew. "Um, didn't my angel get eaten by my even more evil shoulder devil?" LF asked tentatively. "Yes, but the Shoulder angels were notified, and we took care of the problem" the angel said angelically, while trying to brush some of the blood stains out from its robe. "You should destroy the robot for doing that. Shade was from the Bar, and not only will many people from the Bar be angry at you, he's sort of a friend. well, he could have been." "Those are stupid reasons!" the devil retorted. LF looked back and forth between the angel and devil, obviously getting very annoyed and confused. "Well, think of all the times that the robot has been annoying! When has it not been? And also, would you seriously want LS to be angry with you?" the angel yelled, and the devil paused in thought. "Good point. Yeah, just blow up the annoying thing. It's better than us being blown up later by LS." LF looked up at the robot, who had inched away abit during LF's conversation with no one. "Um, are you ok?" The robot asked tentatively, while LF slowly reached for his weapon. The robot when flying back with LF's blow. "Now to disarm you, you dumb robot! By the way, I never did care about anything you said about your model, and Your singing stinks!" LF yelled. He was about to disable the robot when suddenly the robot shortcircuited, blowing up for no apparent reason. When the smoke had cleared, LF saw the outline of a figure, with smoke coming from their palm. "DIE." The paladin froze at the malice in the one word the figure spoke, then prepared himself as it approached. "...Skye...?" He blinked in surprise at the change that had overcome the sweet, inoccent elf. Her eyes showed no recognition.
OOC- oh boy, think its long enough? ^_^;; sry bout making people do stuff again, i dont nnormally like doing stuff like that. btw, for thos who might be confused, Skye is sorta beserk, because she got upset overwhat happened to Shade (well they were childhood friends...) I know bards can't berserk, lets just say that when someone she knows gets hurt or something, she sometimes goes over the edge, and goes all physcotic and stuff. ^_^;; she's extremely hard to piss off, but when she does, nothing can stop her, unless she is killed or somehow someone is able to snap her out of it. if someone doesnt really like something ive done in the post, just say so, and ill edit it. ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!