View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 09:50 AM   #17
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Moni, I'm so sorry to hear that! *hugs* Glad you survived your first one though, my grandfather wasn't so lucky.

But don't worry, I can't speak for everyone but I can say that I think you're a really cool lady, and if you did go, I'd remember you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd say I love you, but I don't like to use it in a friendly context and it makes me all squirmish. [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] So instead I'll say what I said earlier, that you're really cool to me and a good friend, even though I haven't spoken to you too much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LOL...I think you said it anyway! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I think you're great, Cody! It has been a great experience for me to get to know you a little better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

John D Harris,
Thank you for your prayers, you are awesome!
I did see a friend of mine who is a paramedic the first thing this morning and I checked in at the nurses office at school for some aspirin later...I'm in a bind without medical insurance at the moment (other than accident insurance through school) but it is not a worry to me right now...if ever anything happens that is severe enough for a trip to the emergency room or long term hospitalization, I'll worry about it then.
I did have insurance but the company was scamming KHaN for a false account so we stopped doing business with them and haven't made medical insurance for me any kind of priority...he was covered with his job.
I guess it is time to look into some coverage!
[/QUOTE]Moni! PLEASE go get some medical attention. I know money worries can be bad, but some things are serious enough to justify not worrying about money! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I hope you'll understand that I'm worried you havn't sought medical attention yet.