View Single Post
Old 06-12-2001, 05:50 PM   #3
GranamereWork
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK I can be wrong on this but I think you need to be running 1.05b patch to do all that you want to do. I know skins will not work without the 1.04 patch and I think 1.05 is needed for the editor. I would try uninstalling anything extra you installed and see if that helps. I know skins and Quests just means making the directory and putting the files in but you might want to try moveing them out of the directory then trying the patch in case it is checking for them. Also remove the Fire Golem spell out just to be safe. If you uninstall copy you save folder somewhere safe before the uninstall. OK here comes the real stupid stuff. Have you renamed your computer? It does effect the game. Are you trying to install the patches in the correct order (I said this was the stupid stuff.) 1.03, 1.04 1.05b? Have you ever installed the patches? Do you know how to see what patch level you are at? (Go into Configuration then options. It is in the bottom right corner.) Who knows you might have bought a patched version. I have not loaded the Quest editor or Fire Golem spell yet but I have the rest of the stuff working. If you have any other problems let me know I will do what i can to help. Find one of my other posts (Granamere) and e-mail me or continue to post here. I hope this helps.
GranamereWork is offline   Reply With Quote