Thread: quest
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 11:22 PM   #2
thunder
Welcomed New User

Ok first the urn in the room with the mummy is nothing. Second to get out of the room you have to hit the button for the elevator then quickly get off let it go down a little and then jump on top, ride it up to a secret room. From there you will be able to move around the crypt again. And as for the Keys that are under water, you won't be able to get those until after you beat scabban, but you will need them to open the doors that lead to signet ring. Make sure you look closly for the signet after you talk to the first watcher because I missed it the first time (I think it is right next to the corpse, but it has been a little while since I was there.) I never killed any of Gypseys near Nymph lake, so I don't know what will happen, but I just finished the game and they were never even mentioned again, so, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. However, you should always have a back up save game for just in case you have to go back, you have to go back very far.

Well I hope I was able to help you out. If not there are alot of people who know this game here, and they are always giving good info.