View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 09:58 PM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i say, drop the mage/thief. then, use that slot to make a SORCEROR!!!! sorceror's are EASILY the most powerful of ALL magic users, if not characters in general. if you have a fighter/thief, then your thieving skills are pretty much taken care of. two thieves are fun, but if you want magic, then a STRAIGHT mage or sorceror is the way to go. unless you dual him from another class at an early level to a mage. otherwise, it will be a sweet group. if i were you, i would make the paladin my main character as well. then you can get the paladin stronghold. that is just me though. its good cause you get good items and lots of experience when you do it. just my two gold pieces though.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century