View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 02:17 AM   #118
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Adam’s still in the process of filming Episode 21, and when we finally finish it and get it out there. I think you will quickly see why this one is taking a little longer. Not only is this our longest episode, but… Well, everyone you have seen in the series that had a speaking part, will be seen again. (Well, pending two folks who are having computer issues, getting their lines to us!) But other than that, yeah… It’s a monster of an episode. And what a better way to end Season One than consuming more of your time, which could be spent doing far more important things… like watching sand falling through an hourglass or something.

Which will lead us into Season Two. Season Two will not start immediately after Season One ends. On top of Adam working on the DVD (for the time being we can not out right sell the DVD, but a paypal link will be put up so that folks who donate 20 bucks or more to the site to help pay for monthly fees, webspace, upgrades, etc) will get a free copy of the Neverending Nights DVD. I am still going to try and get the official permission from the kind folks of Bioware to sell the DVD out right, and find out what those requirements would be, if at all possible.

But for Season Two… I am very excited about it. Now that Adam and I have a much better handle of how everything works in terms of machinima, and we have spent Season One subjecting all of you to the various tests and trials we do; Season Two promises to be a lot better. And I feel like I can honestly say that. The jokes and storyline we have lined up should bring more laughs than Season One did, as this one is paced out quite nicely. And on top of that, we have a few additional surprises popping into Season Two - none which I can speak of at the moment, but just wanted to throw that out there to get your appetites wet for what that could be!

Thanks for hanging out with us this far, and hope that it’s been worth it! Here’s to going forward and having a better ride…

Or something.