View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 09:03 AM   #10
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by redlong:
Hello! My name is Andrew.I am new here. I like this forum very mush as I was engrossed by the beautiful decorations the excellent posts as well as brilliant structure as soon as I had logged in the website.Furthermore,I would like to point out that I feel that all of the members who have participated discussion are extremely friendly and kind-hearted. All of your splendid words have inpressed me so much that I am exceedingly delighted to have come here and be so graceful to join you.Nevertheless,please be tolerant enough to forgive me because my English is no good at all.Anyway,I am looking forward to exchanging my thought and viewpiont with all of you,my dear friends,and enjoy ourselves together.Thank you very much.
First of all, red long what? Actually, I don't wanna know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Secondly, who said everyone here is friendly and kind-hearted? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thirdly, I beg to differ, but your english is actually pretty good. Oops, I said something positive, must be slipping...

We have a lot to teach you about english slang though, which I'm sure you'll enjoy learning...

[ 02-01-2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote