Thread: Logging In
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 10:05 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
Just a passing thought, not a complaint.

It just crossed my mind that I do a lot of logging in and out. When I get to work I need to log in to the network. Then I need to log in to access the internet (internet filtering is mandatory in Illinois public schools). Then I need to log in to check my E-mail, or to post on forums. In fact, logging in is a required part of my job. I can't take attendance without logging in (and that's a different log in by itself).

Of course if I leave my classroom to take my students to the computer lab for reasearch (that's a different log in) or typing, I need to log in all over again. I wonder how much time I spend logging and waiting (our computers aren't the fastest -- something about a shortage of funds and needing to replace the old 486 computers in the elementary schools before getting to us at the high school)?

I remember living up north, and in the Winter, I'd have to throw a

Seriously though--same here FB, I am a webmaster.. I have to log in and out for like 20 things a day sometimes.. I even created batch file type programs that automaticly do it for me..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album