View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 06:31 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I agree. There used to be quite a selection of different RPGs in the stores, and new ones coming out. Now there are few and far between. I really hope that changes, because even though we have Playstation2 and Xbox at my house, I don't like them. I like my desk and my keyboard and mouse LOL. [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Oh and most definitely I'd love to see a decent RPG game come out like Baldurs. IWD I didn't think came close, and NWNs was good, but no "party." I like games where I can control a party and their actions individually. I'm playing Dungeon Siege (the Add-On) right now, which has a party, but no story LOL. Nice graphics though, beautiful even, but you can get lost easily and it can, well for someone like me anyways, get frustrating to the point of madness LOL. Sacred I also like, but its more like Diablo than BG, and again just one character to control. I'm surprised that nobody has come out with a game similar and equal to the Baldurs series, it's hard for me to believe it's because of lack of purchasers... I dunno... But I agree with you!

[ 04-12-2005, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote