View Single Post
Old 01-26-2002, 02:54 PM   #3
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Lemernis:
If you or anyone else would like to simply try out a session to see what MPing is like let me know and I can host one.

A game that actually gets completed and accepts that some areas either won't be visited or fully cleared I might be interested in. I work evenings but I'm off every other weekend, and two nights of the week that alternate. I can generally play from 9:00 PM Eastern until around midnight.

That sounds fun! I'd love to try it out. My availability is pretty open now, due to my lack of paying work (I work, but it's for 'equity in a new venture' which means I don't get paid and can make my own hours!). If you'd like, you can email me at my hotmail account: evil_bad_kitten@hotmail.com (I know, silly email name, but it's just for things like boards and lists).

As for the exploring and clearing every section of the game, I never do. I play it as if the characters are real people and have agendas that don't include making every section of every map visible. In fact, there are a few areas on the map that I've never explored as I didn't feel the characters I was playing had a reason to want to visit them.

I've never played without the pauses (this is actually my first video game. I could never do those run/jump games). I'll give it a go in a single player game so I can get used to it. It shouldn't be too tough in a MP environment where you only have one character to worry about,I'd guess.

Katherine
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote