Thread: Soloing?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2001, 12:19 AM   #1
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

ok, ive tried to solo, ALOT!! ive done it with every class that i enjoy playing, and some that i dont like too much. point is, it just gets boring. i mean yeah, its a challenge, and a good role-playing experience, but i get bored doing the same stuff time and time again. sorcerors and mages are pure spells. fighters are pure hack and slash. i tried fighter/mage, etc. etc. etc. so now i have given up. i will play with THREE of my own characters. a fighter, theif, and mage class. might dual one to a cleric, or do a cleric/mage or something. maybe four characters. point is, soloing IS fun, and my hats off to all who can do it the whole way through, but i for one prefer a whole party. any comments or suggestions?
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century