View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 07:32 AM   #8
Manshoon

Not to mention that the general mentality of the citizens isn't exactly top notch... There's a citywide search for the person committing the 'skinner murders', and no one seems to notice the Jahova Witness population has gone down by about 400 since they started knocking on that door around the corner from the tanner's house? You know, the one that leads to another dimension? How stupid are these people? Liches in the walls; alternate dimensions in next door to my grandma's house; a big ass spaceship lookin thing just appears in the middle of some houses, and all anyone does is stand around gawking like Willy Wonka is gonna walk out; a HUGE building collapses and there's like 5 mages and 5-6 shadow thieves getting killed, and everyone just walks on the newly fallen rubble and corpses like it's Central Park; the city is overrun with thieves, yet I've never once had my pocket picked, and all the closer I came to being robbed was an attack in broad daylight by some 12 hit point novices; I save Viconia from certain doom by being burned to death, and she rallies to fight by my side... swinging a flaming sword right on top of the dry wood she was just standing on and it NEVER IGNITES; the guy that wants you to be all ninja stealth and break into the Harper headquarters hangs out 50 feet away from the front door in the wide open space of a well traveled city street; and one of the silliest of all, there's a paladin in the cemetary whining about how he failed to protect someone, meanwhile Uncle Lester is walkin around all worm ridden and stinky undead right behind him chasing some dude! SMITE BABY, SMITE! And what about those graverobbers around the corner, eh, Paladin? And would someone mind explaining why not only is there a landlocked pirate ship in the middle of the city where a group of slavers live, but the fact that there's a staircase leading up to it from the sewers? Did they PLAN on the ship being there when they laid the foundations for the city, or did someone just attatch their house to some draft horses and drag it away when they moved, leaving behind their sweet 'underground railroad' to the Copper Coronet, only to have Noah's Ark end up landing right on top of it??

I'm starting to think that guy who goes into the sewer in the to do business is going through too much work to stay hidden. All he needs to do is dress in green and say he's a shrub... the guards wouldn't know any better. geesh!

[ 02-24-2003, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: 605 ]