View Single Post
Old 11-02-2000, 03:46 AM   #1
jdawg

Ok first of all skills. Are there limits on how high you can get your skill levels? What about that scrolling bug I heard about with skills where you can 't access lower skills? I'd like to get my fighters to a high level with tons of skills (all weapons, etc) before I change to another class. When you change class, do they start over like in wizardry with levels and experience?

Also here is a tip: Before you move up a level, save the game. Keep trying it until you get like 15 hps and 3 ability points. If you only get 1 hp, quit and reload and try again. It sucks to get 1 hp...

Can you get to a very high level or does it sort of get impossible after level 18 or so...? The highest I heard was 18 by the guy who cheated a lot.

Also, can classes join other guilds than their own class? Is this beneficial?

Also I found a horse and a raft but think they are stupid (The horse impedes view, the raft is just lam e...) Do you really need these for anything?

Also about ANkhs...can you buy these anywhere? Any random monsters who drop them? Anyway to get a lot of them? I found two so far. Also how high can you raise your abilities with these?

THanks a lot for whoever replys.. Thanks lawrence for the last reply

L8ter, Jdawg