View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 12:35 AM   #16
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I usually play a female. Mostly because I am a female, and also partly because, as someone else said, the portraits are often nicer. I have though played a male character in BG2, but only so I could do the female romances since I liked to do a different romance each time I played. I found it quite interesting, although in that case I found I kind of 'related', in so far as I do, to the female members of the group rather than my male lead character.

When you get to make your own group, I usually choose a mix of characters, but with the 'main' person (like the one who talks to NPCs) as a female. I have sometimes made an all female party, but never an all male group. In that case mostly because I think picturing a group of guys going about adventuring would be so boring - they'd all grunt at each other and try and pick up tavern wenches and that'd be it! [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] With a mixed group you have all the sexual tension, and party members getting together... lol basically my games are just big romance novels with stats [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]