View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 01:34 PM   #15
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Totally rad Idea Galadria [img]smile.gif[/img] Altho, it might actually be that $10 is too much...what would he do with all the "extra money" [img]smile.gif[/img] if half the users signed on that would be 35,000 a month [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for the kind words, MagiK. I researched a little bit. Some sites have areas that everyone can get into, and then other areas that are "members only." I saw places where it was $19.95 per year. Realistically, if 100 members signed up, that would be $1995.00 per year. Z, you could offer custom ranks, like each NPC in BG, BGII, and PS:T for those willing to pay. You could use the game portrait instead of an avatar. And, this would be the hook, only one Viconia or whatever could be, first come, first served.
Velkyn, I like the T-shirt idea, too. Z, you could use the pictures at the heads of the various forums. I would certainly buy one of that long-fingered girl in the NWN forum, and Attalus says he'd like the guys in RP, all with the Ironworks logo and hammer on the back.

[ 05-07-2002, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society