View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 05:29 PM   #292
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Appologies to all that feel left out of the "story" at the moment... ;-( It's just that people keep trying to rush through the plot, and how can we have any fun if ya'll rush it? ^_~* Yikes, there's a very large thunderstorm going on outside, so i better hurry up before the power goes out.... oh and encard, mind readin back a bit, buddy? things have changed a bit... Fortuna isnt with us anymore, sulking cuz feeling left out (sooorry! -_-;; ) so if u did a "location" spell, it'd take you back to the Bar. ^_^;; Dont know anything to answer yer questions about the "nemesis" of Rhazor's, have to wait til he replies i guess... ok im done. ^_^;;
IC- An hour later found Skye done with Rhazor's "fix-it" job, and watching alertly, while Rhazor slept off the medicine she gave him. 'Heheh, good thing I slipped that sleeping potion into the medicine, looks like he needed it. He's an elf, anyway, so he should heal better with sleep.' Skye's ears perked up as she hears the guard talking amongst themselves.
"Hey, you hear about the commotion that's been going on all over the city? Intruders seem to be popping up like flies!" muttered one of the guards.
"Yeah, I also heard that they seem to be causing quite a nusisance. Can't believe they're all here for these two stupid elves... who'd want to rescue elves anyways?...." The guards' conversation faded away, as they walked out of hearing distance. 'So, looks like the rest of the gang is catching up. Hope they don't get into much trouble....' Skye thinks to herself,as she settles back. She slowly dropped off to sleep.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!