AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:

A brave post indeed, Azurewolf. I may not agree with the ideals on that website, but it is interesting reading.
That was just my point, not to get people to agree with them but just to have a bit of a read and gain some extra insight. Thanks Cerek [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]It did provide some extra insight, and that is what I found "interesting" about. How satanists define themselves is far different than the definition given them by Christians.

As a Christian, I found a lot of information that was very disturbing as I read more thoroughly. It sounds like some other people had similar reactions.

However, you started this thread for informative purposes and it was informative. I will not taint that by starting a divisive argument.
[/QUOTE]Well the term that Christians define that type of Satanist as is a gothic Satanist, and there are very few practitioners, altho I guess if you had read the link you already know this.
Yes I did start this thread for information, but feel free to start a debate about it in a new thread would be quite interesting I think.
So long as I dont get people telling me I am going to burn at the stake [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]