View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 09:58 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Anomen, Minsc and Emre (me) are advanced a level. Now they're all level 12 and it's time to choose a proficiency. Damn, it's very hard to decide..

EMRE
2-handed sword +++++
2-hand style ++

MINSC
Mace ++
Dual wielding +++
2-handed sword ++
Bow ++

ANOMEN
Mace ++
Hammer +
Sling ++
Sword and Shield +

For Emre, I'm thinking about halberd or axe, because he's already completed with 2-handed sword and weapon stlye but maybe I should choose katana to use CELESTIAL fury?

For Minsc, I want him to go with dual wielding. He's already completed in dual wielding. But he's got only mace for it. Mace is fine but Longsword, Katana and Flails are much better. So longsword can be nice. I have daystar, dragonsbane but also flail of ages. Nobody holds this weapon in party Maybe I should pick flail instead of longsword?

And finally for Anomen, I want him to be the wielder of Crom Faeyr. I didnt found this weapon yet but soon I believe that I'll find. Anomen is the best choice for Crom Faeyr in my opinion. Because Minsc and Emre are causing massive damages but Anomen's attacks are a little weak. It can balance the party. Anomen is apropriate for melee fighting because his HP is great (more than Minsc) So I think I can spend proficiency slots in hammer.

So if you were me, what will be your selections for level 12 and later? Do you agree my proficiency ideas?