View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 08:24 AM   #110
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Wow, Cloudy, I won't quote all of that, but I want to say, once again, that I agree COMPLETELY. Kids, if you want to chat, do it on an IM service. The kind of spamming that has gone on in the past few weeks is quite sickening. Cloudy was not kidding when she said that Z is watching this place very carefully. The first thing that you know, Z will shut the place dow and we shall have noplace to have a nice, quiet conversation. To be frank, Z, I think, doesn't want the server cluttered with all this junk. You all yearn for the days when the "classic" threads, like Ramon's tutoring or the dwarf-throwing were posted. Do you think that anyone is going to want to go through all of that next year? Try to spend a little time when you are thinking up posts, and let's cut down on the clutter, huh?
what!? is it that serious? wow, i didnt know that. i feel awful
Cloudy, im sorry for what i did. i will try to be spam-free and wont say any other joke that would offend anybody. oh, and i wont start another Nazi discussion is Cloudy`s Cafe. Will you accept my apology?
btw, as i recall, you said that the last time when Cloudy`s Cafe was locked, was 11 months ago. just out of curiosity: what happened?

and galadria, i once asked you that where you are in Ps:T, i went to sleep, and the next day, i didnt see your post. ive done that twice.
now, ill ask you once again, and will wait for the answer, how are your Ps:T characters doing? has the game gone more interesting yet? like more interesting than BG2? [img]smile.gif[/img]