View Single Post
Old 07-19-2001, 10:02 PM   #1
Conan

This a hot topic of conversation now days. Can pro-life organizations and representatives have both Stem cell research and anti-abortion arguements in their agendas? Will the Bush administrations faith based values be altered to acomidate scientific demands?
I know that this is a tough subject to talk about. You will never be thought of as wrong when you post in this forum. It is your opinion and valued with me and most all others.
I agree with the research. Protocall must be a priority here thow. I feel that millions of living people will benefit in the end. Thousands of people walking this planet now are the direct results of advanced reproductive technology. I am a firm beleiver of natural means. But life finds a way to adapt to its surroundings.
I think that the Bush administration will,in the end, give a thumbs up here. The soul of a Human is real and I believe in less suffering to those that are alive. I would have resentments in DNA codeing and profiling but if someone wanted to do this it wouldn't be hard. The records of many are just a click away..? How do you feel?

------------------
Conan ~*~