View Single Post
Old 11-15-2000, 02:48 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

WEll gosh this is such a confusing place!
SKAUGHT!! (nice name!)

All you need from the holding pens area is the snake idol which is down a underwater passageway.
Tigger posted a message saying he has a MAP of the serpent temple in photo shop - you might want to check into that. I bumped Tigger's message up to the first page earlier today, so it should still be easy to find!

Now, how to find the library, as if this would be easy. Can you come in via the front door? Or at least get to the front door?
If I recall correctly, you go up the ramp from the front door where you will find one door in the middle going down and two on either side. I think you take the left passageway. It should lead to a hall crossing with a pillar right in the middle of it, keep going straight. This should (I'm praying) lead you to the area where the braiser is. There are two levers on the wall just opposite the braiser. Flip them both, but you need to take the RIGHT hand passageway now. That will lead you up to a room with a table in it an exit straight ahead and one leading down to your right. GO DOWN to the right. That's the library! And if I have totally confused you of gotten you totally lost, I'm not one bit surprised
Go get Tigger's maps!!

Wyv