Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:

Ok, she just mailed back, apparently the IP works, the domain name doesnt. Ive asked her what her DNS server is set to, and I will give her the alternative one to use.
I just hope she doesnt have the alternative one Memnoch posted as her DNS!! ... I wont know what to say!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and Memnoch- I *am* still using ADSL... im hopefully not going back to the ice age (56k...) for a long while yet
Lennon, mind using a different font for your text? That tiny medieval one you're using is giving me (and probably others) a headache when I try and read it. Especially when you capitalize, it's unintelligible.

Just my 2c.

About Aelia's problem, tell her to go to www.whirlpool.net.au, go to the forums, and do a search on DNS servers, that should bring up a list of alternates that she can use.

Keep us updated, I hate the thought of her suffering. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Testing new font.
[/QUOTE]Lennon, it's even worse. It's your choice what font you want to use, but I'm being honest - it's an effort to try and read it. There's a good reason why books are written in easy-to-read fonts - it encourages people to read them.