View Single Post
Old 01-18-2001, 03:20 PM   #1
Cyin_Dyhacer

After completing the StrongHold Quest, Nalia handed the Stronghold over to my barbarian(I then ditched her anoying ass of course). I did most of the quests until i got up to the one were a guy claimed he was the rightful ruler. He wanted me to hand the power over to him. I didn't, we exchanged threats and appearently an army was sapose to come and take over the StrongHold. Well i waited, got impatient, and completed the game without ever knowing if he would attack with an army. I thought that would be a cool quest if you had to defend your castle, while your army and an other duked it out.

Well, my question is, did anybody complete that quest? And did he actually attack?

In Bg1, when you came across a group of bandits, you would usually here them say
"So i kicked him in the head until he was dead", sounding as if they were ending an intense conversation with that line until you interupted. I thought it was hilarious.

Does anybody have that sound extracted from the game and no were i can download it?

Thankyou...