View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 10:30 AM   #21
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I don't know about the fuzzy radio, Wellard, I'm not up all night to listen! LOL And the times it's on during the day are when I'm usually at work, so unless I can get a chance to use someone's office at lunchtime I can't listen.

SomeGuy, I think it's cool you do stuff with your church group! Tulsa, huh? Never been there. What are you guys going to do there?

Awww, Attalus, your dog sounds sweet. How old is she?
We're going to see a movie and have lunch.We do stuff like this all the time.My friends complain because their churches never do anything.My youth leader is really cool.Sometimes we like to annoy the adults by having lots of kids come and sit in the adults normal seats.My youth pastor could have enough kids come to fill the entire santuary.He's really funny too.We don't know what movie we are going to see.We'll find out when we get there.

EDIT: Hey Sazerac!! Great to seeya man! How's it going?

[ 02-12-2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi