View Single Post
Old 12-18-2000, 11:25 AM   #1
Ronn

I've searched for the other posts on Kangaxx and read them all but....

The first time I used the scrolls of magic protection and protection from undead on Minsc it worked great, with one exception. Kangaxx would not die! I guess I hit a glitch because, he did not give the speach before becoming the demi lich, and in fact, did not become the demi lich! Misc did over 1,000 points of damage before I reloaded.

Also, I'd read the lich was stationary, so I placed the rest of my party by the door and sent Misc out on his own, but the lich did move around the room after my main character.

After reloading, I figured it would be a quick kill. I protected both my main character(Monk) and Minsc as described above. Before he became the demi lich he dispelled my protections, but my mage reapplied the scrolls to both. But it didn't matter, he cast imprisionment on them time and time again. I've done it with the protection scrolls about 10 times now and it's always the same.

HELP!!!!!!

Quick Question, if it takes a +4/+5 weapon to hit the lich and he cast protection from magic weapons aren't we screwed? Which spell removes that best? Pierce? Secret Word?