View Single Post
Old 12-07-2001, 10:30 AM   #3
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

I think I waited till level 15-16 for my magic depraved group to go in there. My cleric/mage cast web from the door while my mage simultaneously cast Incendiary cloud. Fighter stepped forward to initiate dialoge, then ran back out.

Next round cast Nishruu with c/m, and Hakasharr with my mage and got my tanks back. The only one that made it that little opening room was a high level mage. He's not the one that casts time stop, just is protected to the nuts and my boys couldn't even touch him. If you have a druid now is the time to cast insect swarm.

Any way most of the guys died in the next room, and I had to pierce magic a couple of times and breach that one guy so that I could kill him. Went into the main room and that time stop guy is still alive(computer cheats) but he is getting beat on by both Nishruu and Hakasharr. Got rid of his defences and put him down.

He did manage a couple time stops but he only pulled out symbol: fear or death. I kept my main guy in that opening room so if someone bites it, I can still go on. I have not found any way around time stop but it does take like 9 casting time, so if you can disrupt him during that, you'd be fine.