View Single Post
Old 12-10-2001, 11:58 AM   #7
MaskedFrog
Drow Warrior

Well here goes my two cents which is quite differnt than the others. I have found that the best spells to have are not necessarilly the damage spells but the ones that add conditions such as sleep, insanity, fear, web, paralyze. I really love insanity. I have one more battles by hindering the enemy so my fighters can beat them down without getting hit themselves.

For a priest I would concentrate on Piety and Intelligence with some
Speed. Intelligence gets you the Power Cast skill. Spend your skill points on Divinity and whatever realm(s) have your best spells.

For a psionic concentrate on Intelligence and Speed with some Piety. I like to have a high speed so I can get the spells off before the enemy goes. Concentrate your skills on Psionic, Mental, and Fire. My favorite spells are Insanity, Psionic Fire, and Paralyze.

For a mage concentrate on Intelligence and either Piety or Speed depending on your preference. Skills picks should always be Wizardry and whatever realm(s) have your favorite spells. I am not absolutely sure about which spells are mage or priest as I play a Bishop but Paralyze, Fireball, and Web are good.

From all the different threads I have read there is not one all powerful way to put together your characters. Basically put together a group that best fits your playing style and have fun.
MaskedFrog is offline   Reply With Quote