quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
You could get a tatoo of a butt and have it put it on your butt, and that tatoo could have a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it. If you really wanted to get daring, you could get a tattoo of a butt put on that butt tattoo!
now thats just scary... and one other question; WHY???[/QUOTE]Well, it would be original, wouldn't it? What's wrong? Are you scared? You don't want to be part of the derriere art avant-garte? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]SCARED?! NEVER! stop baiting me, and NO I wouldnt want to be part of such a groctuse art form, and no, I dont have a problem, hey why dont YOU get one since you seem to like the idea so much, No dont tell me, I dont want to know... (okok so I cant spell, so what?!)[/QUOTE]Baiting? Wait a second. Easy there killer! Relax! I'm just joking around. Spreading a few smiles through the use of off-beat humor. I mean really, tattoos of butts? Derriere avant-garte? It's a far cry from serious comment, so don't have a cow, alright? I'm not trying to insult or anything like that. I don't have a single tattoo and don't plan on getting anything that cosmetically permanent so I wouldn't know a lot about them.[/QUOTE]lol; sorry you took MY comment the wrong way, I was joking around also, a rightous self indignity... sometimes its hard to tell ppls tones on 'paper'. lol, I know its a joke, and I was kinda playing along, if I wasnt, I'd just ignore ya. an odd form of humor I guess.