View Single Post
Old 02-14-2002, 06:17 PM   #1
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

I only have one female character, my Undead Slayer. Well anyway, she has a romance with Anomen. Now if you don't like Anomen, the romance can still be worth a littl something, if you can stand the romance, or just use Shadowkeeper to speed up the romance.

Also, this slight advantage, at least I view it as an advantage, works well for those who have a stronghold but it's not quite like most other strongholds.

So some spoilers ahead for the Anomen Romance and the Paladin Stronghold quest are coming up.

First off the Paladin Stronghold Quest, so bare with me. With this stronghold quest, I really didn't get anything. I just got a small room in the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart for storage. I hate this, can't even rest in there. Now scroll down to where the Anomen Romance comes in.

With the Anomen Romance, I had one option. I allowed Anomen to become a knight, because you do have control over the guy's destiny. For those who dislike Anomen, going in a relationship with him makes you sort of his 'puppetmaster'. You're the one that influences his decision when it comes to vengeance or honor. Therefore, you inadvertantly control his life.

Anyway, I made him a knight. Soon after, he fell for my character, and his father died trying to kill Saerk. Now, after I convinced him not to kill Saerk, I went to his house. The gaurd will always be out there. Anyway, his dad is dead.

I now own the house! Sure, Anomen technically owns it, however I get to use it for storage, and even drop a few NPC's there! Not only that...but I get to hobnob with the richies!

So for Female Paladins, and possibly preists, you can romance Anomen for his house.

<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote