Thread: Good Mods?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 03:58 PM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

i'm waiting for the DragonLance Adventures to come out. should be good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

i love Witches Wake by Rob Bartel (from bioware)... his Live Team is making Witches Wake 2 which (??? hahahah too many witches/whiches here) will be available for download by the NWN updater sometime next year. you can get the first one thru your updater also. [img]smile.gif[/img]

excrucio eternum is absolutely topnotch. it's a very deep story/plot line and is so immersive that i couldn't put it down the first time i played thru it. it's called ee2, but it's to differentiate it from elegia eternum, which was the first in the series. already mentioned above, elegia eternum is also an very very story driven module. it had me on the edge of my chair, which made me very anxious to play anything else by the writer.

the lone wolf series is great, too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

for silly adult fun, i like Sex & the Single Adventuress. adult comedy, very light hearted.

oh yeah, and Pool of Radiance (SoU). based on the first PnP module, which i never played before. i'm enjoying it quite a bit.

if none of these appeal to you, just head over to NWVault.com and see what they have. it'll boggle you! i would suggest setting the formatting up so that you get to view either the Current Top Rated Modules or go the Hall of Fame. that alone will keep you busy for a bit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

V***V

[ 12-26-2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: vesselle ]