Old 09-14-2001, 07:34 AM   #22
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Ramon!! Good to see you again!! *hugs*
How've you been??

Dearest Melusinchen !

Thank you very much for the warm "reception".

At the end of August I finally managed to have the topic of my final thesis registered with my universtiy/faculty. I also have begun another job, parallel to the one teaching German. The new one is being the "regional manager" for a company that acts as kind of broker between, mostly, Australian universities and German students interested in studying there. Between my two jobs and my final thesis I have been/ are/ will be/ ought to have been/ should get very busy indeed.

How are you ? Still not in the right condition for lifting up Rikard and hurling him into the North Sea as the well-deserved punishment for all his impertinencies ?

On Rammstein: you might not be aware of it, but their reputation here in Germany
is a rather "spotty" one. They have been excused of promotiong fascist ideas or of at least exploiting and abusing the appeal of a fascistic "esthetics". I don't know their music well enough to make a fair judgement if those accusations are substantiated and justified, but I wanted to tell you that you might get some strange looks if you mention them enthusiastically to some Germans.

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 09-14-2001).]