View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 07:27 AM   #47
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

(by the way, suggestions for what should actually GO into such a box would be best placed in the proprosals thread. I think we should finally get back on topic. I do apologize for my "to be expected" highjacking of this thread.)

Other errors found, anyone? I went searching for new problems on Level Eleven and found none. I suspect the same goes for anyone who has been traipsing through Level Nine - mainly as I have not heard anything yet. When perusing the length and breadth of this thread and the other (short-lived) error thread, I tried to remember if there was anything else of note that stuck out as a problem. I can honestly say nothing comes to mind.

[ 07-01-2006, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote