View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Indeed, in my largely Pagan mindset, any one not Pagan has no right to an opinion, or expression. No matter how silly that expression might be. You see, that's one of the things that's supposed to make this country great. You have the right to express yourself, unless it's harmful to others. The fact that one person thinks something is childish shouldn't matter, I think that the Stand, Kneel, Sit rinse and repeat thing at a Catholic Wedding is kinda silly, but I didn't invent the ritual, and largely, it doesn't affect me, unless I go to another Catholic wedding. But to say, "It's not real, he doesn't have the right to..." insert whatever you like there, isn't right either. If it's real to him, it's real. Check out the last link in my sig for my stand out, published opinion on the whole thing. Remember, if Faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain, and documentation makes a religion, then Pastafarianism is every bit as legit as any other religion. Legitimacy is in the eye of the beholder, after all. I'm sure that boy doesn't believe in you either, but you're still here.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote