View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 10:01 PM   #6
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnarf:
Uhm... Bunnywabbit! Bunnywabbit! Draw a bunnywabbit!.. or... tiny person riding on bunnywabbit.

So... any particular you'd reccomend? I'm thinking of getting a tablet meself.
are you serious about the bunny wabbit?

well for a tablet i'd recommend wacom, specifically An intous 2, porbably 6x8

that costs around 300 bucks, so i didn't get that, i got this one called HyperPen By apitek, it costs nearly half the price and it was lot larger, i got it at a place called MicroCenter, i'm sure you can order it thru internet, only thing that it lacks, is that you don't get good programs, but there's always gimp, unless you want to use illegal copy of stuff, which i try not to,,when it's got to do with art anyways [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
well there is also the slightly cheaper version of intuos 2 called graphire, but it's not too great, so yeah those are the things i'd recommend...damn ....i'm going on and on...

well one thing i'll tell you once i started to use a graphic ttablet, and then went back to paper, my drawings looked better, sice while using a tablet you have to have a higher accuracy,sicne you cant see ur drawing anywhere but the screen, which is tough, and so your skills grow, it's a good experience..
if you do get a wacom then try to restrain from using elements...imo it's just a dumbed down version of photoshop, if you get a wacom then you should use coreal painter, but if you get apitek, i'll tell you what to use,

and well, if you want somthing better, there's another wacom idea, it's a moniter, that also acts like a tablet, much easier, sice then it's sorta like drawing on paper, but i tell you it costs, LOT...well

that'[s it anymore questions feel free to ask