Thread: Mithril Hall
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2001, 10:34 AM   #78
Qrt
Dungeon Master

Good morning again gentlebeings (cough*) (* more pain-killers is being eaten *) Consider me grumpy right now (haven't had coffee yet). That might be safest. Hi I'm a mod at MH.

Grojlach: as was said 'at Mithril Hall we aim to please'. And we do. You should see the hidden backstage discussions going on there... they are much tougher than the subject-matters under discussion . As for the Lady Nightshade discussions... well go ask at PlanetBG, I'm sure you'll get a very un-biased answer..................

John Citizen: Then go start a discussion about free speech at MH. If you announce it loudly that it is about that, the mods will surely allow very wide boundaries. It is an important issue but IMHO almost anything goes. There seems to be a few touchy subjects, but then so what?! Write about them in another forum. After all - as has been noticed - MH is a private and not a public forum. Thus the admins can set standards for the issues that are debatable. But us mods ain't always right, so serious critizism is happily accepted.